Home » Customer Service
Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life. Orthofeet has always recognized the importance of quality customer service, and has devoted great efforts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. If you have a question, or would like to speak to an Orthofeet representative to place your order, please contact us:
Customer Service Phone Number: +1-800-524-2845
Customer Service Fax Number: +1-888-845-1808
Customer Service E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping is free (via UPS Ground) for all orders shipped within the contiguous United States ("lower 48").
- For orders shipping to the non-contiguous United States (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc.), estimated shipping available online or via phone and must be paid at time of placing order.
- Orthofeet cannot ship to APO/FPO/DPO or PO Box addresses
If you’d like to return or exchange your order, please e-mail customer service at email@example.com or call us at +1-800-524-2845 and we will be happy to assist you! Click here to print a return label.
Orthofeet will accept your returned item if it meets the following conditions and is returned within 60 days from the ship date.
1. A copy of the packing slip or invoice must be included with the returned item(s).
2. The returned item(s) do not show any visible wear or damage.
3. The shoebox is not altered in any way. If there is writing on the shoebox, you will be charged a re-boxing fee of $2.50.
*only for orders shipping from within the contiguous United States ("lower 48")
Allow 3-10 business days for receipt within the United States when you order ships via UPS Standard Ground Service.
As a general rule, processing time plus shipping time equals total delivery time. Processing time typically ranges from 24 to 72 hours. Processing time includes receiving your order and packing the item for shipping. After processing is complete and shipping begins, shipping time is the UPS transit time from the manufacturer of the item you ordered to your shipping address.